Wednesday, February 08, 2006

24 September 2005

September 24
Holiday
this semester i got 2 weeks holiday again, since after exam i nearly everyday go out with friends until 2 or 3 o'clock only back to home, but quite happy. We went to watch movie or disco . i watch a lots of movie in a week, the most memorable movie is CREEP.Cos i watch this movie i let my friend scared me more than let that movie scared me. When the ugly & terrible guyz wanna cum out, im ready to close my ears n eyes, then my friend suddenly pull my shirt n pants o.. and shout on my ears.. lucky i used my hand close my ears oredi...if not i deaf oredi.. hahaha.. so funny la her. Now is the second week, very bored!!! everyday stay at home n wait for the time pas. i bcum a piggie lor.. eat n sleep only, now very fat liao tim.. hmm... worrying my result!!!!! >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home