Wednesday, February 08, 2006

29 September 2005

September 29
suddenly miss my secondary school life very much
Donno y today suddenly think back my secondary school life. if now i ask my friends, what i did in form5??? im sure they will answer me sleep during the class and ponteng or late to school. When u can see me whole week in school? netball competition tat week lor. all my friends donno why i so love netball. everytime said i crazy in netball blablabla... cos they donno netball court let me feel comfortable. there are no stress for me. actually i got a bit miss my secondary's teachers, ms. sharmini, mr lim, pn. ellen all of them very funny... hahaha.. especially ms.sharmini. kai leng, mei kwan, wai keng and me always ponteng together. once a time we ponteng then the next day we back to school, ms.sharmini came to our place to ask us why we din go to school yesterday, we all hang kei oredi, donno what we shud answer, then she ask us izzit our class too noisy oredi, so we stay at home and study ourselve. hahaha.. that is a good excuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home