Wednesday, February 08, 2006

03 October 2005

03 October 2005
erm... today is 2005 pmr 1st day, let me think back when i during form3, tat yr is me the most happy in chs. tat time i was sit with my best friend cai yun, she very funny 1.. sometimes her mood very good, she will talk alotz nonsence to you, but when she have a bad mood ar.. aiyor... better don go near of her.. i always help her do her class work 1, cos when she angry she wont do anything, i scared she let teacher scold, then argue with teacher, so i help her do lor. she treat everyone very true and nice, i very happy i got this kind of friend. when my club got competition got permission let me go duty, no nit sit in class, she said i leave her alone in class o, and ar.. she always ponteng class with carmen and sharon, also leave me alone in class lork, i din say anything also. UNFAIR!!! last time we like to put our books in class, cos our class afternoon nobody use. hahaha.. we so lazy, our bag very very light, got 2 or 3 exercise books only.

when i form3 my english teacher is mr.lim, he very cute 1 as a doreamon, and he speak cantonese with kai leng, mei kwan, wai keng and me. we always make noise in his class, sometimes kai leng 4got what he teach, then ask mr. lim again lor.. actually i remember, but kai leng din ask me straight away ask him, then he ask me explaine to kai leng, after that he said kai leng when i teach u din concentreate blablabla.. once a time, he gav us back our test paper, kai leng and mei kwan stil owe 1 mark then pass, kai leng and mei kwan ask him giv them 1 more mark, he don1 giv o.. summore sing song to them, congratualation blablabla.. i ntg to do mar.. i got 48, then ask him giv me few marks more, then he added 2 marks for me o.. hahaha.. so funny...

hmmm.. when during pmr tat week very happy also, when having break time everyone stay in class or canteen study, kai leng, mei kwan, keet yeng and me always go amcrop mall da gei.. so naughty.. everyone study hard for pmr we go to play.hahaha...

after pmr, we got ntg to do, we back to school play competition lor. after recess, we got ntg to do, we go back class lor, our class nobody attend, except yuen yee, tze yang, mei kwan, kai leng and me only. before yuen yee and tze yang back to class, mei kwan, kai leng and me found many books in the desk, then we use it to play baseball, mei kwan and me take the books throw on kai leng thr, kai leng use broom hit the book. hahaha.. after yuen yee and tze yang came in, we sit down and chat until the bell ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home