Wednesday, February 08, 2006

16 October 2005

October 16
hmm...
i watched already lu.. on wednesday(12.10.2005) night 11.50, this movie is very meaning full, although the story not very nice. the next day again i very very very sleepy and went to college, after class i talking on the phone with my friend i go through canteen, suddently got incoming call, is yim lee leh.. she ar.. that day on my webcam then ask me go to cut my hair, before that keep asking me keep long my hair, now i keeping long lor, she ask me why i din cut behind of my hair. after that i went back catholic with kai leng, we went to sport center, kai leng was so happy, she go to play with her basketball friends, then i saw lee lyn sitting there, i go to her place thr n talk with her lor, yor.. very bei la the "lai ma" suddently use whistle blow me o, don care la.. then i continue talk with lee lyn lor, she really very cute la, she told me many about someone, very funny la, duh, she told me about the ppl who mou leong sam 1 scratched the watch i gave her, the mou leong sam was very sam tong and said "JJ give me de watch got scratched already eh" hahaha, bodoh la her. at nite, the mou leong sam ppl still scolded me, said we went back on the time she was busy wor... i saw her sitting in the counter there only wor, like that means busy ka?????? -.- ~.~ friday afternoon joyce called me, she want me go back and practise netball, aiyok.. my landing foot very cacat already, pai seh la.. i saw "lai ma", i used whistle blow her back, hahaha... haihz... i go back not because of practise ler.. someone said miss me mar, i mai go back lor, u guyz know who is the mou leong sam ppl?goh yuan ning lor, except her no others de la, haihz.. forget it, mou leong sam ppl is like this 1 la.. hmm.. she still owe me birthday present!!!! since 30 april 2005 untill now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home