Wednesday, February 08, 2006

18 October 2005

October 18
worry >.<
next friday i go hong kong and china lu.. but i very very very worry my project, i have to quick quick finish it, after hari raya i still got 2 weeks more have to submit my project already, i dont worry my exam, cause i still got time to study it, but project is very important to me, and im worry that i not enough time to finish it, i can proceed to year1 or not also dependz on my project >.< my dad had book the air ticket, and i cannot ask him change the date because of me, if change until after my exam my brother dont have leave, i cannot so self fish. @nyway.. wish me have a happy holiday! hope so. in between, this two weeks, i should be very very very very hardworking to do my project, if not i really cannot finish on the dot. if now i still in secondary dont think i will worry. now i found that i had different with last time. today feel sorry to yuanning, cause i fong fei kei, sowee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home