Wednesday, February 08, 2006

23 October 2005

October 23
weird....
am i weird? my dad and mum said im a weird girl ler, where got parents say their kids weird 1, haiyor.. cacatnya... hmm... i have to blame lee kai leng already, she lor, i always join her, she influence me become so weird, hahaha, if i say this to her, im sure she will said your firt name dont call "chow" change it to "lai" it suitable to you, hmm.. let me think what i want to answer her back, erm.. i think i will answer "not bad wor, next time i find a guy first name call "lai" 1 then i marry him, i change my first name to "lai" lor", hahaha.. sometimes i will feel that time pass very slow, sometimes the time pass very fast, i really very scared i cant finish my project, the 1st time i so worry~~~ >.<
i donno why when i face stranger or unfamiliar friends i will very quiet. actually my real face is quite playful, like funny or cacat things, and very 38 la.. actually i like to act childish front of keet yeng, shes look like a big sister, very helpful, i think when she face me, she will feel headache.. hahaha.. but donno why recently i seldom act like a child front of her already... if you ask how was my college life? maybe you will think my college life is bored~~~ at first i also felt very bored, but now used to it already, quite enjoy my "silent life"... i like to argue with yuan ning, she ar.. another 1 cacat girl, i scold her prawn, she scold me crab pulark.. i always revolt her..both of you always scold each other bodoh, baka, kabo, stupid, stewpid, si tu butt.... haiyor.. our conversation so stupid la.. if i din online few days, she will ask yimlee why JJ dint online, last time her hp haven lost, she will sms me, she very funny, before her hp lost, she sent me those cute cute picture bout her for me.. sometimes really beh tahan her, herself want to act sopo enough lor, want me accompany her o.. once a time, she tie front of her hair then sent the picture to me, she force me do the same action then take the picture send to her o.. haiyor.. pai seh la... now her hp lost already, and she dont want get a new hp, haihz.. sometimes we will cold war a while, she always lost 1, she cannot stand then she will scold me stupid la u, blablabla... aiyor.. herself dont want choi me first, she scold me bin tai pulark... let her gek sei already... last time i always said if one day i die already, you no need ask me why, cause im let you gek sei 1... erm.. if im not mistaken i know her on 26 April 2004.. aiyor.. know her 1 and half year already.. but sometimes she very good la.. when im sad she will make me happy and act stupid.. aiyor.. cannot say too much bout her.. later she scold me again.. haha.. i stop here la..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home