Thursday, February 09, 2006

24 October 2005

October 24

aiyor...

i admit im a "big head prawn", i scared myself la, i though i forgot bring back my thumb drive from college, then i quickly go back, on the way i was thinking where i put, i remember i got bring out from lab, then i call back ask my mum help me check my bag, she found it in my bag, aiyor.. how can i did this stupid mistake. im so blur~~~~~~~~
this afternoon i call kai leng, hehehe.. i keep saying i wanna buy minnie mouse for her, now she very hate minnie already, cause she want mickey, i keep revolt her. she said she going have heart attack soon. hahaha... she very jin gak 1.. i said after i back from hk and china she must accompany me go gym, swimming.. cause im sure i will fat than now after i back from there, then she said the first day u reach, ur weight is no different with now, the second day ur face will appear double chin, the third day ur face will got 3 chin, then my body will be fat and fat more.. choi!choi!choi! pui!pui!pui! touch wood!! i dont want!!!!!!!! become so fat i rather kill myself! although now i very fat, thats why i want to stop myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home