Sunday, April 30, 2006

30 April 2006

My Birthday

today is my big day and sad day, why sad? my sweet 18 is over T.T
i very very very happy, yesterday(29 April 2006) my friends celebrated with me in "Station 1", many people sing birthday song to me, thankyou to all my lovely friends, i love you all forever, this is the 1st year all my lovely friends (keet yeng, wei jie, siang yun, pei wen, chien wey, woei li, chooi yee, chia choon, vincci, dexter, wai ling and tai kim) celebrate birthday with me, who is the 1st 1 to sms me wish me happy birthday? is poh chee, 1 of my best friends, she sms me at 12 o'clock sharp. the next 1 is siang yun. yesterday i went back home and online, yim lee is the 1st 1 to message me in msn and sent testimonial in friendster to wish me. thanks ya... (^.^) she so busy also remember to sent me a wish. just now i received an unknown call, i was very suprise, but when i answer the call i was stun, cause many people sing birthday song to me, i didnt expect that i will receive a special call on today, is my dear dear cai yun and her relative, family and friends sing to me, she's so funny and cute. another 1 person i have to say thankyou to her also, cause she purposely go someplace to online with WEB MESSENGER to wish me and she got sms me too, she is goh yuan ning, a little small girl. my dad want to come back on yesterday and wish me happy birthday, but lucky he cant book the air ticket, if he booked, my friends wouldnt celebrate birthday with me, cause my dad not allow i go out at night. this afternoon my dad call me and wish me, i love you dad and all my lovely friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home