Tuesday, July 04, 2006

my turn to reply the tag

i should be very serious now, i wouldnt post fake things here.
who is my mr.right? haha.. actually i prefer single more
1. older than me, must be mature, older than me around 5-7 years, i like uncle type wan =)
reason: i want someone to take care me
2. love me
reason: this is normal, who dont want their mr.right love them?
3. handsome??? not necessary
4. give me freedom
reason: i dont like people control me
5. .....

to be continue.....

i very scared people play me with my relationship, i dont hope that will happen.
relationship has no insurance, nobody can guaranty what will happen in the future.
so, cannot simply make a promise or accept people. =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...geli words ! =P

"i should be very serious now, i wouldnt post fake things here." - Main point

"who is my mr.right?" - ur darling lorh...

"actually i prefer single more" - u'll worry when u reach a certain age

"1. older than me, must be mature, older than me around 5-7 years, i like uncle type wan" - u cannot control this, u like the fella then u wont care his age
"reason: i want someone to take care me" - no oni 5 - 7 yrs ppl will take care of u lah...who wont take care of own gf/bf? if dun take care, can throw away edi

"2. love me
reason: this is normal, who dont want their mr.right love them?" - this is definately obvious

"3. handsome??? not necessary" - the inside is more important, looks are secondary

"4. give me freedom
reason: i dont like people control me" - reason out, ur mr. right sure will listen to u n try to give u freedom, if not, throw away oso =p

"5. .....

to be continue....." - continue when? i think ur readers will have to wait forever...

"i very scared people play me with my relationship, i dont hope that will happen." - ppl oso will worry u'll play with theirs, hope that u wont do that. dun do that to ppl n ppl wont do the same to u

"relationship has no insurance, nobody can guaranty what will happen in the future." - relate this to the previous point u stated, if it has no insurance, anything might happen, so even if it happens, u cant do anything but let bygones be bygones.

"cannot simply make a promise or accept people." - now u know ! marks ur words ! cannot simply promise ppl ! u ar...haihz..

*dun blame ppl, every action has a cause, blame urself as u did the action and have to accept the cause of ur action, not blame the cause to other ppl*

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jing ar jing..woozzy ning here..xD
ntg..jus dropped by,,=)

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home